Morgellons has been labeled as an unreal, delusional disease. What is unreal is the lies, games and garbage the doctors and media have played in reporting Morgellons. They say it's a mystery disease when there is nothing mysterious about it. Morgellons is a spin off of Lyme disease, as the symptoms for both overlap each other. The difference is that Lyme disease comes from ticks. Morgellons is an extract of Lyme, tweaked up as a deadly plague in a pharmaceutical laboratory and inserted in vaccines in hopes of killing millions of people before a "cure" is discovered. The cures have already been discovered. You do not need to go to a doctor for the cures. You don't even need to go to a doctor to know that you have Morgellons, as they will lie to you and say "it's all in your head" when it's not.
Morgellons Disease Symptoms List:
* Bumps, lumps, lesions or "channels" on head
Brain and Personality
* Memory loss (short term, recent memory - "Where did I put my coffee mug? What did I do yesterday?")
* Brain fog - groggy, unclear thinking
* Thought processing becomes very taxing, difficult
* Inability to focus or concentrate - ADD/ADHD symptoms
* Mood disorder
* Libido - lack of
* Loss of interest in things that normally interest you
* Personality changes, like loss of creativity
* Neurological symptoms, such as problems walking, clumsiness, speech problems
* Hair appearance - stiff, brittle and dry
* Hair loss
* Floaters on eye surface
* Loss of visual acuity
* Increase in discharge, often stringy
* Sandy or gritty feeling in eyes
* Eyes are sensitive to light
* Eyesight is generally weakened
* Ears itch as motile fibers move inside
* Ears ring or beep (but ears are clean)
* Ears become clogged due to sinus drainage
* Ears develop excess hair
* Allergies or sinus - excessive congestion, mucus production
* Mucus is thick, stringy, cohesive, dries into very hard substance
* Scents do not smell correctly, may fluctuate from keen sniffing ability to no ability to smell at all
* Nostrils develop excess hair
* Nostrils develop very sore pimples
Mouth & Throat
* Teeth become sensitive
* Teeth degrade and/or fall out
* Sore throat
* Hacking cough
* Constant sinus drainage
* Glob of congestion always hanging at back of throat
* Taste buds do not function correctly, may fluctuate from keen tasting ability to no taste at all
* Crawling feeling on the skin, like invisible bugs
* Pinching, biting, stinging or prickling on the skin
* Lesions - itchy, sore or painful, very slow-healing with no infection, sometimes containing "fuzz"
* Open cuts or wounds - very slow healing with no infection, sometimes containing "fuzz"
* Rashes - unusual, appear/disappear rapidly for no apparent reason, also appear where adhesive portion of Band-Aid is applied
* Seed-like specks on the skin
* Skin pigment changes (gets lighter or darker)
* Skin texture - leathery, callus-like areas often where lesions had previously been located
* Pimples - sore, long-lasting, can't squeeze out contents like a normal pimple, contents are moist and cohesive matter
* Alcohol/liquor intolerance
* Appetite decrease or increase
* Weight loss or weight gain
* Food cravings or total lack of interest in food
* Gastrointestinal problems
* Swelling or edema, including breast edema
* Back ache - lower back
* Back pain - neck and shoulder pain
* Chronic fatigue
* Weakness - strength diminishes
* Joint pain
* Muscle twitching or cramping
* Dizziness, disorientation, vertigo
* Blood pressure problems
* Heart races or beats irregularly for no apparent reason
* Liver problems
* Abnormal overheating
* Excessive sweating
* Cannot stay in sun for prolonged periods without becoming ill
* Drastic body temp fluctuations
* New, normal temp runs lower or higher than your previous "normal"
* Bowel habits change, loss of muscle control
* Stools contain foreign-looking matter
* Urine has foreign-looking matter (particles or black seeds, hair - sometimes encased in mucus)
* Immediate pain that occurs simultaneously to untouched lesions on other parts of the body when another lesion is disturbed.
* Hardened splinter-like material beneath skin that is difficult to remove, extremely painful, and odd in appearance once removed
* Ingrown hair that is difficult to remove, extremely painful
* Hair strands that are unusually thick or doesn't look like other hair
* Fingernails change shape or texture
* Fiber or thread-like material emerging from the skin, or visible just beneath the skin - may be black, white, tan, clear, red, blue, or rainbow colored. Some fibers may exhibit movement.
* Lyme Disease shares overlapping symptoms and the borellia bacteria with Morgellons Disease
For those of you with microscopes or other magnification here are some other signs to look for:
* Hair follicle may become distorted and the hair covered with a sticky film which becomes hard when dry. Hair can become mutated and follicle can be taken over by pathogen with colored fibers in the hair root.
* Debris from beneath nails contains fibers
* Microscopic inspection of debris that has collected in hairbrush
Treatments for Morgellons/Lyme disease:
There is more than one treatment, as one treatment may not be for all.
1) from: https://www.lymephotos.com/
From experimenting with the treatment of salt and vitamin C, we settled on a dosage of 3 grams of salt and 3,000 mg of vitamin C, each dose taken 4 times per day. Depending upon one's weight this would approximate one gram for each ten pounds of body weight. We think total daily dosage should not exceed 18 grams of salt or Vitamin C per day, and 15 grams would be the average adult's dosage for a full 24 hour period. If the pills cause a problem they can be crushed or dissolved in water. To get an idea of the dosage, one teaspoon equals 5 grams; thus, one tablespoon would equal 15 grams. Please remember to drink plenty of water. The brand of salt pill we use is CMC (Consolidated Midland Corporation), NDC#0223-1760-01, ordered through a pharmacy (no prescription required). The brand of salt is not important, only its purity; do not use salt with any additives, such as table salt. And the vitamin C used is a GNC product, though any good quality vitamin C pill should work. We have no relationship with either company.
The Treatment can be grueling; taking it with food may aid in digestion. The results should be almost instantaneous. The Herxheimer reaction is an excretion of toxins from dying organisms; this will be experienced. Diarrhea will occur as your body sheds itself of the pathogens. The die-off will occur in cycles. Try to stick with it; it is well worth the inconvenience. Remember to drink plenty of water. Water is an important factor, not just in keeping yourself hydrated, but to make sure the treatment is circulating through your entire body. Salt is an electrolyte which your body needs to function properly. Please proceed through the next 16 pages on our journey to a cure. You can click on any photo and get a larger view and a little more info. The photographs are untouched and no dyes were added. Our specimens have been saved in case the integrity of the website is questioned. The last page will attempt to explain how this conclusion was reached.
2) from: https://heavenlyhands.net/Morgellons/cure.html
Morgellons Disease Relief - Patented detox drops. It works.
I have found something called "Natural Cellular Defense", or "NCD", that has stopped the Morgellons in its tracks! It stopped the skin itching and burning, within 3 days!! and has now almost completely cleared up the typical Morgellon lesions that have been afflicting me for several years on my face, back, arms!
It seemed I would never be free from the itching, burning, stinging and ugly eruptions. But I never gave up my searching. Now at last, the lesions began to heal in only a few days of starting the Natural Cellular Defense .. now I only have 3 small active ones. My medical doctor who had done a biopsy from a couple of skin lesions (which found nothing, of course) was really amazed.
I joined to become a distributor so I could buy it wholesale. Before this marvelous NCD, I had developed a protocol which helped somewhat to soothe the itching, slow the eruptions and get more energy and less brain fog. and these are still very helpful in any case. Being as I am a Florida licensed acupuncture physician and should have been able to know so much about herbal medicines, healing, etc., it was embarrassing that I hadn't found the answers to heal myself of Morgellons - till now! However - it wasn't until this last product, NCD, that the itching drastically disappeared, and true healing began. I'm enjoying life again!
To order Natural Cellular Defense: https://mywaiora.com/885520
3) from: https://www.renewalenterprises.com/modi.html
* Bioxy Cleanse: (Detoxification-bowel cleanse) 1/4 -1/2 tsp daily mixed in water w the juice of 1/4 tsp lemon. Take at night on empty stomach, for at least 30 days. Repeat every 3-6 months (detoxification & healthy bowel function)
* SeaSilver: (Overall Foundational Support-multimineral) 1 to 2 capfuls daily.
* B-Complex: 1-2 daily with meals (divided doses) or sublingual as directed.
* Digestive Enzymes: 1 with each meal or snack.
* HLC Bacteria: (good bacteria that replaces bad bacteria) 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.
Specific Nutrients for this Condition:
* ParaStat: (Antiparasitical) Adults: One capsule 3x/day, for a period of at least 1 month. Children ages 4-12: One capsule daily.
* Ozonated Gel: (Antibacterial, Antiparasitical, Antiviral) apply directly to affected areas of skin 2x/day- morning and evening.
* Medi Body Bath: (helps to remove heavy metal, pesticides, and other harmful toxins from the body) Follow directions. Bathe every other night.
* Samento: (Antiviral, Antibacterial, Antiparasitical Herb) Dilute in 4ounces of water and let sit for 1 minute. Take 30 minutes before meals. Start with 1 drop 2 times/day (in the morning and evening), stay at this dose for one week. Add an extra drop every few days until you are taking 20 drops 2x/ day. For a total of 40 drops. May use in association with Cumanda.
* Burbur: (helps to minimize detox reactions) Take 4-8 drops in 4ounces of water before or after each meal.